CNC Field Service Engineer
OTE £40k – £50K. Paid door to door + Pension + Laptop + iPhone + Company Vehicle.
Due to increased business, Phase 3 CNC is expanding and currently recruiting a dynamic, self-motivated, CNC Field Service Engineer to take on a customer facing, autonomous role, based in the Midlands/ North area.
Ideally, you are currently a multi-skilled Field Service Engineer with knowledge of CNC Machine Tools, or a site based maintenance engineer looking to make the step up to a field-based role.
Covering a varied area, you will be responding to machine breakdowns and conducting preventative maintenance on a wide range of CNC machinery.
• Electrical/electronic biased with a good knowledge of power, control, and I/O circuits. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of all aspects of machine tool maintenance and repairs with knowledge of drives/inverters, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical systems.
• Reactive and preventative maintenance of CNC Machines
• Fault finding
• Some European travel will be required on occasion for training purposes.
• Previous experience of CNC machine tools is essential
• Working as an autonomous Engineer
• Experience and understanding of Siemens, Heidenhain or Fanuc control systems
This vacancy would suit an existing FSE or maintenance technician looking to widen their experience. The candidate must be presentable and be able to communicate effectively with customers at all levels. Applicants must be resident in the UK.
If this is you, please contact us now for further information.