Spindle Revolution is a young, ambitious, quality focussed company, rapidly building a reputation for its no compromise approach to quality spindle repairs.
We aim to employ only the best engineers, who utilise state-of-the-art equipment to deliver a world-class product. Our motto, ‘Excellence as Standard’.
We are currently in need of a talented electrical test engineer who has the passion and vision to join with us at this early stage of our journey. An individual with a strong technical background who takes pride in their high level of workmanship is essential.
- Perform Electrical testing and verification of spindle motors
- Perform testing and verification of various encoder feedback systems
- Troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Perform repair work where needed
- Report technical and commercial aspects related to individual projects
- Complete technical test reports
- Graduate Engineer in Electrical/ Electronics or demonstrable experience
- Knowledge of modern electrical systems including motor design
- Knowledge of PLC’s and CNC control systems
- Good written and spoken English
- PC literacy essential
- Salary negotiable
Contact: 01594 368484
No agencies, please.